Wildix TAPI and WebAPI
Integration with Windows and Web applications
W-TAPI IS A SOFTWARE COMPONENT COMPATIBLE
WITH ALL WILDIX PBXS FOR TAPI INTEGRATION.
from different Windows applications (Wildix TAPI) or web pages (Wildix Web API).
Wildix TAPI includes the basic call functions, such as dial, answer, hang up and additional functionality, such as hold, resume, transfer, conference.
- Multiline (to control multiple users)
- Functions in LAN and Internet environments
- Uses a single port 5060 UDP
- SIP protocol support
- TSP is compatible with TAPI 2.1 and TAPI 3.0
- Compatible with Windows XP and superior (32 and 64 bit)
- Wildix devices are supported
WILDIX WEB API
Wildix Web API offers chat functionality and provides the information on the presence status and activity of the colleagues. Video calls are supported when used in together with Zero Distance application. Wildix Web API turns any web page into an Attendant Console.
WEB API FEATURES:
- make a call
- hang up
- answer a call
- put a call on hold and resume
- record a call
- perform blind and attended call transfers
- receive notifications
- monitor the active calls
- exchange chat messages with users
- receive users presence status information and location (geolocation)
- set up and communicate your own status and location
- control Wildix devices