About SIP Trunks
SIP trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and streaming media service based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) by which NetCarrier can deliver telephone services and unified communications to customers equipped with SIP-based private branch exchange (IP-PBX) and Unified Communications facilities.
If your PBX supports SIP technology, you may be in line to save money over traditional telephone architecture.
NetCarrier’s SIP offering includes the following
Complimentary basic web and email hosting
A variety of access options
- T1 – 1.5MB Dedicated Access
- nCloud Ethernet – up to 20MB Dedicated Access
- nCloud Ethernet Plus – up to 100MB Dedicated Access
- Broadband – shared network speeds up to 100MB delivered by the local Cable provider
- Customer Provided Access – Have a high speed connection already? NetCarrier can install Teleflex over most broadband connections