SMB Cybersecurity Solutions
Small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) are targeted with the same attacks as large enterprises. Proofpoint Essentials provides you with enterprise-class, people-centric protection and visibility. And it gives you a modern, simplified management experience.
Enterprise-class CyberSecurity for SMBs
Proofpoint Essentials leverages the same enterprise-class security that powers some of the world’s largest and most security-conscious companies. This visibility and security gives SMBs the protection for their greatest security risk—their people. With Essentials, you get:
Simple to Manage with Granular Control
Essentials for small to midsize businesses is a cloud-based solution that gives you the ultimate control and flexibility. You have no hardware or software to install; updates are automatic. The modern and intuitive interface gives your administrators the information they need to understand the big picture threat landscape. It also provides a granular breakdown of specific threat types and frequency of attacks against your organization. This type of intelligence helps your administrators easily make cybersecurity decisions. And they can seamlessly manage all users and account settings from a single, secure platform. You get:
You rely heavily on email to do business. You might manage a few minutes without email—but what about a few hours or a few days? Unfortunately, SMBs can rarely justify the cost of building a highly redundant messaging infrastructure. Essentials continuity ensures that your critical email always gets through, even during a partial network failure.
- 24x7 emergency inbox to provide users email access when the normal mail environment is unavailable
- Instant replay to send (or resend) messages to your messaging server for 30 days
- Email spooling and failover
Stay secure using our 10-year cloud archive. Small business Essentials helps you manage your data, and maintain easy access for discovery purposes. And it does this while reducing costs and freeing you from storage limits.
With Essentials Email Archive you can:
- Import historical email
- Automatically preserve all emails and attachments
- Allow users to search their own archived email and forward emails to their mailbox
- Perform complex searches across the entire archive
- Export for search results
- Protecting against malware and non-malware threats with industry-leading efficacy
- Preventing impostor email threats with dynamic classification
- Sandboxing malicious URLs and attachments
- Protecting against compliance violations and information loss
- Providing 24x7 emergency inbox in the event of an email outage
Enterprise-class CyberSecurity for SMBs
BUSINESS ENDPOINT PROTECTION
To secure businesses, you need endpoint protection that’s stronger and smarter than traditional business antivirus.
What is endpoint protection?
Endpoint protection, or endpoint security, is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. These services may include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more.
Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
Why businesses need endpoint protection
Criminals are constantly developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of employee trust, and steal data. Smaller businesses may think they’re not a target, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, small businesses with 100 employees or fewer now face the same risk of attack as a 20,000-employee enterprise.
No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
Why Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is Different
We designed our solutions to put time back in your day, so you can maximize profitability.
Stop sophisticated cyberattacks
- Next-generation protection
- Contextual threat intelligence
- Industry-leading efficacy
- Cloud-based console
- Fast deployment & scans
- RMM, PSA & BI integrations
Save time and money
- Lower TCO & flexible billing
- No software conflicts
- No reimaging
Purpose Built for SMBs
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection was designed from the ground up to simplify your life as a business or MSP. It gives you:
- Fast, effective, easy-to-use security
- Hierarchical views and custom reports
- Enhanced automation and full scalability
- Lower TCO and flexible billing
And with integrations with RMM, PSA, and BI platforms, it’s both MSP-ready and an ideal fit for businesses of all sizes.